Temperature Drops Cardigans Out

Shirt- Life After Denim/ Cardigan- J.Crew/ Tie- American Eagle / Tie Clip- Tie Bar


Pants- J.Crew/ Shoes- Tsubo

The temperature has begun to drop so that means sweaters and cardigans are out of storage! One of the reasons I moved to NYC from Miami was to be able to wear sweaters and cardigans. On a recent trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art I decided to take a look I was going to feature on the site on a road test and I totally loved this look. Wearing navy suede boots and a purple plaid shirt are not my usual go-to's but I'm so glad that I got out of my comfort zone. This fall I challenge you to try something new!

Ya comenzó a bajar la temperatura y eso quiere decir que podemos ponernos suéteres y cardigans! Una de las razones por la cual decidí mudarme de Miami A Nueva York fue porque aquí se requiere ponerse suéteres y cardigans. Recientemente, visite el museo Metropolitano de Arte de Nueva York y decidi probar un look nuevo que iba compartir en el blog. Me encanto este look. Las botas azul marino y camisa de cuadros violetas no son cosas que normalmente me pondria pero me algro que lo probe. Este otoño te desafio a ponerte algo que normalmente no te pondrias.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...