As the new year begins I've decided on making a few resolutions. Such resolutions include but are not limited to reading a book per month and finding a cool store in the cities I visit be it for work or on vacation. I was in San Diego last month and I was not very successful finding a store. Yes, there is Fashion Valley mall that has stores like James Perse, Hermes and even Old Navy but I didn't find an independent store that was note worthy. If you now of a place in San Diego please share. I will be back this summer and will continue the search. I did find a new love for Balboa park as I spent my last day walking around with my sister. Practically everything was closed and we still had a great time. I didn't leave San Diego disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...