When in Paris

On one of my most recent trips I stopped by Paris. I could spend days talking about the great shops there. Here are a couple of highlights. I will not get into the high end stuff these are stores nobody should be afraid of stepping in to.


Petite Bateau (Little Boat) has an interesting concept. They have clothes for kids (new born to 7 yrs old) and for women. I took pictures of the windows because I loved the use of the actual clothes and the pictures of the families. The style is clean cut and classic.

One of my all time favorite stores is Colette found on Rue St. Honore. This is a store everyone should have on their list of things to do when in Paris. Why you ask? Their goal is to have the coolest stuff. I say stuff because they are not only about clothes. There you can find rulers, books, cell phones, ipods, and of course the latest in shoes, bags, and art work. There is even a cafe on the bottom level. One is not aloud to take pictures of the store but I learned that after I took these. Ooops!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...