Fashion Blogs 2


H&M every season comes out with a magazine. I consider myself fortunate when I walk into one that still has copies available. Today, I found and article in the fall issue that reinforces what a I mentioned on an earlier post about the growing influence bloggers have in the fashion world. Most of the examples mentioned in this article are in their teens. Click on the link for the full article.

H&M sale cada temporada con una revista. Me considero afortunado cuando visito una que todavía tiene copias disponibles. Hoy he encontrado el artículo en cuestión que refuerza lo que se menciona en un post anterior acerca de la creciente influencia de los bloggers en el mundo de la moda. La mayoría de los ejemplos mencionados en este artículo son adolescentes. Haz clic en el link arriba para leer el artículo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...