The Golden Age











I have decided to not get aggravated at the fact its so cold out. Instead I am looking forward to what I hope is near, warmer weather. I would love to have a day in some farm. Just a day, I'm a city boy through and through. The pics are from Pull and Bear's look book. I checked and all their stores are outside the country. This made me very sad.

He decidido no agraviarme porque todavia hace frío. Envez estoy optimista a lo que esta espero yo no muy lejano, una temporada más cálida. Me encantaría tener un dia en una finca. Sólo un día porque soy un chico de ciudad de cabo a rabo. Las fotos son de Pull and Bear. Averigue y todas las tiendas estan fuera del pais. Esto me puso muy triste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...