Trussardi 1911








A couple of looks from the spring 2010 collection. I am most intrigued by the the color usage and the "ethnic" patterns that remind me of beautiful Native American art. All the accessories have interesting details that add character and color. Ok, the shorts are way to short. Imagine them as pants. Isn't that better? source-designscene

Algunos looks de la colección de la primavera 2010. Estoy muy intrigado por el uso de color y los patrones "etnicos" que me recuerdan a las bellas obras de arte de indios americanos. Todos los accesorios tienen detalles intersantes que ananden color y carácter. Ok, los pantalones cortos son bien cortos. Imaginate que son panatalones largos. ¿Mejor No?

1 comment:

  1. I love trussardi 1911, I just found the label and this is the first time i see this collection! very nice


    IIRO WHO?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...