Francesco Carrozzini

Francesco Carrozzini image via papermag
Have you ever dragged a picture on to you desktop? If you own a mac you might have answered in the affirmative. I did this with the picture below with the row of guys. I usually see a series of nonsense numbers but this time I saw a name, Francesco Carrozzini. I looked through his website, really glad I did. I love making discoveries of new sources inspiration.





¿Alguna vez has arrastrado un imagen fuera de la pantalla de tu computadora? Si eres dueño de un mac lo mas probable respondiste en lo afirmativo. Lo hice con la foto de abojo con la fila de muchachos. Normalmente veo una serie de numeros sin sentido, pero esta vez vi un nombre, Francesco Carrozzini. Fui a su sitio web, me alegro que lo hice. Me encanta encontra nuevas fuentes de inspiración.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...