A Friend With a Question

A friend is getting married in a couple of weeks, Congrats C* & K*, and the groom had a couple of fashion related concerns. Below is part of the email he sent me.

Here is my question to you as my go to stylist, for my wedding I am going to be wearing just a black suit and white shirt but I need some help on deciding what color of tie to wear. I would prefer to just wear a black tie but K* thinks I should wear a tie with color. What say you? I will do whatever you say. Also, should I have longer hair or shorter hair? the colors of the wedding are the colors of Gerber daisies. And I will be wearing a flower on my lapel.

Danke

C*

Good questions about your wedding. As for the tie color I would go with a black tie and have a white handkerchief in the pocket plus the one flower; that makes a nice impact. If K* prefers you wear a color then I would have it match the color of the flower you are going to wear on your lapel. Preferably darker richer tones. As for your hair, Longer on the top, maybe part it? (*names were modified to protect the innocent)

If you or anyone you know has any fashion related questions please feel free to email me.


(ostrich is optional)

Un amigo se va a casar en un par de semanas, Felicidades C* & K*, y tenía un par de preguntas relacionadas con la moda para la boda. A continuación se muestra parte del correo que me envió.

Aquí está mi pregunta a usted como mi estilista, para mi boda voy a estar usando sólo un traje negro y camisa blanca, pero necesito un poco de ayuda para decidir qué color de la corbata para usar. Yo preferiría usar sólo un corbata negra, pero* K cree que debo usar una corbata con color. Que piensas tu? Haré lo que tu digas. Además, deberia tener el pelo más largo o más corto? Los colores de la boda son los colores de margaritas. Y voy a estar llevando una flor en la solapa.

Buenas preguntas sobre tu boda. En cuanto al color de la corbata que yo escogeria una corbata negra y un pañuelo blanco en el bolsillo, mas la flor, hara un efecto agradable. Si K* prefiere que uses un color entonces yo recomiendo que el color de la corbata coincida con el color de la flor que vas a llevar en la solapa. Preferiblemente, los tonos más oscuros ricos. En cuanto a tu pelo, más largo, a lo mejor parte peina te lo para un lado?

Si tu o alguien que conoces tiene una pregunta relacionada con la moda, mandame un email.

2 comments:

  1. I love the ostrich. And the advice - I wish I had known you when my best friend got married last year! He did alright, with a little help from me, but it always helps to have a professional input.

    ReplyDelete
  2. long or short hair. . doesn't matter. just make it look nice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...