Summer Road Trip






Photographer- Peggy Sirota
Models- Arthur Kulkov, James Penfold

Now, that I am more settled in my new home I can start thinking about all the new places to go to. I see many road trips in my future, there is a whole new world to discover out here in the west! This editorial with clothes from JCrew, AllSaints and Gap to name a few gives plenty of ideas of what to wear on the open road.

Ahora, que ya he desempacado todo, puedo empezar a pensar en los nuevos lugares donde puedo ir. Veo, muchos viajes en el futuro cercano, hay un nuevo mundo para descubrir aquí en el oeste! Este editorial muestra ropa de JCrew, AllSaints y Gap que nos da muchas ideas en que podemos ir vestidos en nuestro próximo viaje.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...