From the Archives| Mark Ricketson





Photographer- Michael Brager
Stylist- Alejandro D. Lopez
Groomer- Bridget Brager
Model- Mark Ricketson @MarkRicketson

It's always fun to go back and see the work one has done, remember all the good times and get inspired for future projects. I saw these images from a shoot I styled and it reminded me of the great time we all had at this shoot, we were all smiles. I just can't remember why. Here are some more that I originally posted.

Siempre es divertido repasar el trabajo que uno ha hecho, recordarse de los buenos tiempos e inspirase. Vi estas fotos de una sesión de fotos que hice el estilismo y me recordé de lo bien que lo pasamos durante el día, estábamos sonriendo todo el día. Solo no me recuerdo exactamente por que. Aquí están algunas de las fotos que originalmente compartí.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...