Summer Grooming Essentials: Akin Akman

 ph: Navid
All this time having worked with models I never asked them what grooming products they use. I guess I was to shy and thought it might be a little odd. Luckily, writing for a blog allows for such a subject to be discussed. New York based Wilhelmina model Akin Akman, had no qualms answering my question, what are your summer grooming essentials? There is quite a list and he also shares some of the places he gets them. 

Durante todo este tiempo que he trabajado con modelos nunca les pregunté qué productos de aseo utilizan. Supongo que era tímido y pensé que podría ser un poco extraño. Por suerte, escribir por un blog permite que un tema como este sea discutido. Akin Akman modelo de Wilhelmina en Nueva york, no tuvo reparos en contestar mi pregunta, ¿cuáles son los aseos básicos para el verano? Hay una lista bastante larga y él también comparte algunos de los lugares en los que los compra.




His Summer Must-Haves
To shave I use my Neutrogena Mens Skin Clearing Shave Cream and my Gillette Fusion I've also got a trimmer so sometimes I grow my beard out and just occasionally trim it...
Para afeitar yo uso Neutrogena Mens Skin Clearing Shave Cream y Gillette Fusion Tambien tengo un trimmer que uso de vez en cuando por que algunas veces dejo que mi barba crezca  y ocasionalmente lo uso...



For face wash after workouts: I use a Clarisonic Pro and wash with PanOxyl acne foaming wash
also throughout the day I use Cetaphil to keep my skin from getting dry and to cleanse...
Para la cara después de hacer ejercicios: Uso un Clarisonic Pro y PanOxyl acne foaming wash también durante el día yo uso Cetaphil para ayudar a mi piel no resecarse y mantenerla limpia...
PanOxyl(R) Acne Foaming Wash


Shampoo: Usually I use whatever is in my shower, lol, but lately my sister has been buying Moroccan Oil shampoo and I love it.
Shampoo: Normalmente uso lo que sea que este en la ducha, lol, pero recientemente mi hermana esta comprando un shampoo de Moroccan Oil me encanta. 

Body wash: Aveeno skin relief body wash


Hair styling: Moroccan oil and texturizing sea salt spray that I buy from Whole Foods. Occasionally I'll use Garnier Fructis Surf Hair Texture paste.
Hair styling: En el supermercado Whole Foods compro Moroccan oil de spray de aceite de texturización de sal mariana. De vez en cuando uso Surf Garnier Fructis Cabello pasta de textura.

Lotion for hands, elbows, and knees lol :) there lotion I bought at Duane Reade called, I love... lemons and limesalso I'll sometimes use vitamin E oil from Trader Joe's for my body.
Crema para las manos, codos y rodillas lol :) hay una crema que compré en Duane Reade que se llama, I love...lemons and limes. También a veces utilizao el aceite de vitamina E de Trader Joe's para mi cuerpo. 

Fragrances I use include: D and G, 6 L'Amoureux or POLO RALH LAUREN BLUE 
Fragancias que uso incluyen D and G, 6 L'Amoreux o POLO RALPH LAUREN BLUE


Here is a link to his facebook pageAnd you can follow him on http://twitter.com/akin87


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...