Get The Look: Fall








Get The Look:

This summer has been about wearing stripes for both men and women. In Pinterest (oh, yes I pin!) I found this picture that inspired me on how to use my striped t-shirts (5 and counting) this fall. Although, the scarf is short any length scarf will do. These pieces from Billy Reid, GANT, Banana Republic and others will help you get the look and ready to welcome the fall.

Model- Vincent Lacrocq @VinnyLacrocq20

Este verano ha sido acerca de usar rayas, tanto para hombres como para mujeres. En Pinterest (oh, sí, yo estoy pinterest!) Me encontré con esta imagen que me inspiró en como usar mi camisetas de rayas (hasta ahora tengo 5) este otoño. Si bien, la bufanda es corta pero cualquier bufanda dará basto. Estas piezas de Billy Reid, GANT, Banana Republic y los demás le ayudará a conseguir el look y estar listo para dar la bienvenida al otoño.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...