Get The Look For Fall III

V-neck sweater- JCrew | Shirt- American Eagle | Tie- American Eagle | Jeans- Club Monaco

Get The Look:


I got a little artsy on the picture above, hope you don't mind. The temperature here in SoCal has been unseasonably warm for this time of year but finally we're in the 60's so now we can wear sweaters. On the last installment of Get The Look For Fall II I wore a tweed blazer. Here my focus is on the tweed tie. I got mine at American Eagle of all places and wear it as often as I can. Partnered with a black v-neck sweater, which every man should have and an olive/ military green shirt it makes for a great modern look. I pair it here jeans but you can easily wear chinos too.

Tome la libertad de tomar una foto un poco mas artistica que lo usual, espero que les guste. La temperatura aquí en el sur de california asido mas calurosa que lo normal pero finalmente hace mas frío y ahora es apropiado ponerse un suéter. En el ultimo post de Get The Look For Fall tenia puesto una chaqueta de tweed. En este post me concentro en una corbata de tweed. Lo compre en American Eagle y me lo pongo lo mas frequente posible. Me lo puse con un suéter negro de cuello v (todo caballero debe tener un suéter negro de cuello v), y con una camisa color verde oliva esto hace un look moderno. Yo tengo puesto jeans pero chinos tambien son una buena opción. 

Details/ Detalles:


1 comment:

  1. Your really cute!! I love your style. I have been following you for a while and I have wanted to ask if you are single because I'd love to take you out sometime.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...