The Herringbone Blazer




The herringbone blazer is one of my staples for fall. It's warm, slim and always looks classy even with a t-shirt and v-neck under it. The one I'm wearing is vintage and every time I wear it I get a handful of compliments. While looking for some suggestions for you I came across some great options like Margaret-Howell, Club Monaco, Faconnable, Billie Reid and others. My favorite is the navy herringbone blazer from Topman via Nordstrom.com, at $220 its at a great price point. Click on the image and see how great the fit is. Photo by Renee Rouleau

La chaqueta de lana es uno de mis básicos en el otoño. Me abriga sin ser un abrigo y es un look clasico.  El que tengo puesto es de segunda mano y cada vez que me lo pongo me lo alaban. Mientras buscaba algunas sugerencias para ustedes me encontré con algunas opciones como Margaret-Howell, Club Monaco, Faconnable, Reid Billie y otros. Mi favorita es la chaqueta de lana azul marino de Top Man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...