Fashion Week Essentials

Blazer- Vintage | Scarf- Joseph Abboud | Shawl Collared Sweater- 7 For All Mankind | Shirts- JCrew, Club Monaco, UniQlo | Jeans- Club Monaco | Chinos- JCrew


New York Fashion week is right around the corner and the excitement is building because I'll get to attend some of the shows! Here are a few pieces I'll bring with me. They're classic, versatile and will add a little something to my outfits.

Bag- Edison MFG | Laptop- Apple | Camera- Samsung | Notebook- Unionmade | Pen- Muji

Of course there are certain accessories that I can't live without during fashion week. As you can see I'm a little old school by needing a notebook to write things down but I also need my laptop to blog, tumble, and edit photographs of what's happening around me. Also, there will be a lot of sharing next week or so here on the blog and I'll also be writing some special posts for Rue La La's blog for fashion week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...