Parke & Ronen Resort 2014

Act I
Model from L to R- Andre, Matt L., Taejahn, Melton, Guy, Torben

Monday night while it was pouring rain outside club No.8Parke and Ronen made us forget all about it. DJ Mos was playing awesome beats and the crowd viewed the Parke And Ronen Resort 2014 collection. I had a moment to talk to Ronen and when I asked him what was the inspiration of the collection he said, "I will not tell you where we're going- we are taking you on a journey. This collection is not the final destination. So enjoy the ride." Now, I did find some clues as to where they were taking us. The presentation was divided in to acts and the clothes bared names like Midas cardigan, Sparta zip:front and Poseidon burgundy print. I will let you figure it out on your own.

The Collection had all the essentials for summer plus those special items that bring a swim suit to the next level like the Midas cardigan in white and the Kostas Colorblock shirt in Chambray. Personally, I'm enjoying this journey. 

DJ Mos
Act II
Love the Walk-Over Shoes
Act III
Two favorite looks

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...