Men's Grooming Arsenal




Like it or not we men have to up our grooming game. To start, I tried out a couple of grooming products specifically for shaving because I have to do it every couple of days. I've used the Gillete blades for years and then got introduced to the Micro Touch One Blade. The classic look is great and I love the feel of it as I shave. For shaving cream the Super Close Shave Formula from Baxter of California works really well. I used it with their Badger Shave Brush which made it all very old-school and results in a smooth close shave. As for aftershaves aside from moisturizing I'm particular about scents, my favorites are the Baxter's After Shave Balm citric scent and Blind Barber's Aftershave because of its mint scent. In-between shaves I maintain the scruff with the Phillips Norelco Multigroom trimmer. They are all absolute musts in my shaving arsenal.



For skin care my dermatologist recommended for my dry and sensitive skin Eucerin Professional Repair and Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser- it's simple and it works. For body washes AXE's Black Chill shower gel is one to consider. As for hair products I was recently introduced to Canadian brand AG Style (also available in the US). They have a lot of great products, like the Shampoo & Body Wash and Conditioner & Shaving Lotion. I'm a fan of combo products, it makes life simpler. I also use their Stucco matte clay paste for a firm hold, love the earthy scent. I found that Suave Professionals MEN line also has a great styling gel and like its medium shine. Baxter of Califonia's Cream Pomade is another great one. It has a soft hold and feels really light. I use it practically everyday. 

Sometimes, all you need to do is go to your neighborhood big box store and find the grooming products you need but making the extra effort and finding the brands I mentioned above in the long run will help you look better and really that's what it's all about.

Portraits by Richard Gerst.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fantastic article. A great place to get information on this topic. I have a presentation next week, and I am searching for such information.
    I have some some other great resources on the topic below
    mens grooming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful article and nice information. The grooming products specifically for shaving are a need for all men!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the best men grooming products and services at whatthewants.com and also avail exciting deals of grooming for men along with essential men care products.ActiveMan Grooming Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will allow you to cater to the needs of many people without compromising your own brand name. You can promote a wide range of haikyuumo clothing and haikyuumo accessories that can be sold at your own store. more information on haikyuu anime clothes click here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...