Stay Very Warm

Sweater- Life After Denim | Beanie- Burton | Denim- Polo Ralph Lauren
Have you heard of The Very Warm? If not, let me introduce you to this brand. The Very Warm is where function and creativity intersect. As puffer jackets go, I'm so happy with the way it fits. The color is called midnight and as soon as I saw it on the site I knew I had to have it.

(I'm such a fan of the oversized hardware)

Sneakers- Tretorn | Socks- Bombas | Watch- Jorg Gray

One of the coolest things about The Very Warm is the artist collaborations- giving them another venue to share their vision. The artist whose art is featured in the lining of this jacket is a Los Angeles based artist called Trav. Read all about him here.


Photographer- Karina Muñoz

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...