MM MaxMara



















Publication- MM Magazine
Stylist- Madeline Weeks
Photographer- Dewey Nicks
Models- Bianca Balti @ IMG, Clint Mauro @ Ford

My first and hopefully not the last time working with Italian label Max Mara. This editorial can be found in their publication MM the winter issue in Italian. With every shoot there is a variety of responsibilities and challenges. Below you can see the small room I had to work with and share with the tailors. I had to place the couch on the bed to make room for the two racks of clothes. One of my favorite parts of this shoot was the assignment to go and find some props the day before the shoot. I scoured NYC for a chess set, backgammon and tarot cards. The chess set made the cut. This jewel of a store I found in the village sold the pieces and boards separately so my goal was to get something visually striking. What do you think? Madeline said that she trusted my judgment so the pressure was on. The shoot went well and the team at MaxMara was awesome including Carole at Blondie productions who helped make things run smoothly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...