Keep Cool

Talking with friends inspires me. My friends are not fashion plates but they tend to be fashionably sensitive. I encourage them to explore their style and maybe add a little something new to their repertoire. These are some that have come up in conversation and some the summer season has inspired me to try out.

Hablar con amigos me inspira. Mis amigos no son fanaticos de moda pero tienden ser sensibles a la moda. En las conversaciones los invito a explorar su estilo y tal vez añadir algo a su repertorio. Estos son algunos que han surgido en la conversación y algunos la temporada de verano me ha inspirado a probar.


Roll up the sleeves a bit higher, its hot outside.imageGQ

Enrolle las mangas un poco más alto, hace calor afuera.



A bandana around your neck will make a statement as shown by Hermes this season and Adrian Brody in the film The Brothers Bloom ( The whole movie was visually stunning cosutmes and all). This particular idea could translate well into fall.

Un pañuelo alrededor de su cuello hará una declaración, como se muestra por Hermes en esta temporada y Adrian Brody en la película The Brothers Bloom ( La pelicula entera fue visualmente encantadora inculyendo la ropa). Esta idea en particular puede usarse en el otoño.



Places like H&M are great if you want to try out something new for a lesser price. The straw fedora was 8 dollars and I didn't even think twice when I saw the price. Earlier this year I bought a black one and absolutely loved it. I always admired guys that could pull it off and so I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Lugares como H & M son ideales si deseas probar algo nuevo por un precio accesible. El sombrero de paja costo 8 dólares y no lo pense dos veces cuando vi el precio. A principios de este año me compre uno en negro y me encantó completamente. Siempre he admirado a los hombres que les funcionan este look, así que me aventure a intentarlo, y que bueno que me salio! Feliz resto del verano!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...