The Noble Experiment










Sportswear International #237
Photographer- Alex Wagner
Stylist- John Tan
Models- Isaac Weber, Jakob Hybolt, Oskar Tranum, Paul Boche, Lowell Tauchtin

This editorial got me thinking right away on what I could wear this summer. Now that I'm in the west coast and summer the weather is one of the main factors in what I wear. Here these simple accessories like suspenders and a cool hat or summer scarf do the trick just fine. images via SteelMachines

Este editorial me hizo pensar en seguida en que me puedo poner este verano. Ya que vivo en la costa oeste y es verano el clima es unos de los factores principales que afectan como visto. Aquí, estos simples accesorios como tirantes y un sombrero o una bufanda de verano hace una gran diferencia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...