Essentials: San Francisco

photographer: Matt Ramirez
Varsity/ Baseball jacket, JCrew Cardigan, American Eagle oxford, plaid shirt, JCrew stripe tee, Club Monaco jeans, leather ankle boots

Traveling is one of my favorite things. After living in Europe for a bit I caught the traveling bug. This trip to San Francisco is just what the doctor ordered. These are some of my travel essentials. It's going to be in the 50's so layering is a must. On this trip I'm sticking to grays and navy with the addition of the varsity jacket to break things up. Note: I will be posting pics of my trip on Instagram: AdentroStyle.

Photographer: Matt Ramirez
Filson Tote, iPod Touch, Wallpaper* City Guide: San Francisco, Moleskin, Mosley Tribes sunglasses

Ir de viaje es una de mis cosas favoritas. Después de haber vivido en europa me acostumbre de viajar constantemente. Esta aventura a San Francisco es exactamente lo que necesito. Estos son algunas de las cosas esenciales para este viaje. La temperatura va estar en los 50's entonces es importante que tenga eso presente. Como ven mayormente tendré puesto los colores azul marino y gris y el jacket varsity para complementar. Ojo: Estare compartiendo fotos de mis aventuras por la ciudad en Instagram, sigueme bajo el nombre, AdentroStyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...