San Francisco Pt.1

Three days in San Francisco just wasn't enough but I feel I got a good sense of the city. I rode the bus all around town and the cable-car for that novelty and I'm so glad I did. I got to see so much that way. But Let me tell you about a few things I learned so for those of you who have not been there or are planning on going back consider these travel tips. First, get the cityPASS it's seriously the best deal in town. 5 attractions plus a 7 day Muni and cable car passport. Muni is what the public transportation system is called in San Francisco.

3 dias en San Francisco no fue suficiente pero creo que tengo una buena idea de como es la ciudad. Tomé el autobús por toda la ciudad y también me monte en el teleférico por la novedad y me alegro que lo hice. Pude ver mucho de la ciudad de esa manera. Déjame decirte algunas de las cosas que aprendí para aquellos que todavía no han hido pero están considerandolo, aquí hay algunos consejos. Primero que todo, consiguete el cityPass la mejor decisión que puedes tomar. El cityPass incluye la entrada a 5 parques y un pase de 7 días para el Muni. Muni es lo que llaman la transportación publica en San Francisco.  

I've talked to some friends who've been to San Francisco and they had not heard of the Palace of Fine Arts. So for my second recommendation, go to the Palace of Fine Arts! It is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been too.

Hablé con algunos amigos que han viajado a San Francisco y muchos de ellos no sabían de el Palacio de Bellas Artes. Mi segunda recomendación es de ir al Palacio de Bellas Artes! Es uno de los sitios mas bellos que yo he visto en mi vida.




After you leave the Palace of Fine Arts take the bus and head to the Golden Gate Bridge. The View is amazing and you can then go down and walk along the shore.

Después de visitar el Palacio de Bellas Artes toma el autobús y ve al puente de Golden Gate. La vista es increible y después puedes caminar por el parque. 


It was so windy by the bridge as you can tell by my flowing lochs. The Golden Gate bridge is very impressive in person and there is a lot of construction happening around its base, they're adding a visitors center. There are more pictures and tips to come, stay tuned.

Habia tanto viento como puedes ver. El puente de Golden Gate es impresionante en persona y hay mucha construcción, van añadir un centro de visitantes. Habra mas fotos y consejos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...