Andre Van Noord by Philippe Vogelenzang






Mode Mannen
Zo Vader, Zo Zoon (rough translation Like Father, Like Son)
Photographer- Philipe Vogelenzang
Models- Andre Van Noord at Bananas Models and his son Parker

The cover instantly spoke to me especially after finding out that they are father and son. The styling is on point and totally age appropriate. After NYFW I've been liking more and more the monochromatic looks. An all black look like the Givenchy look Andre is wearing is as elegant as ever.

La portada inmediatamente me impacto especialmente después que descubrí que son padre e hijo. El estilismo es totalmente apropiado considerando la diferencia de edades. Después de New York Fashion Week me ha estado gustando mas y mas los looks monocromáticos. El look de Givenchy que tiene puesto Andre me parece clásico e elegante.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...