What I Wore | The Puffer Vest + Blazer Combo

ph: Anthony Urbano



It's not everyday one does a "What I Wore" photo shoot at night. Luckily, the pictures were taken by Anthony so I knew they would turn out well. This was my first attempt at layering a puffer vest over a blazer and I loved it. It was not as bulky as I originally thought it would be. What do you think? Would you try it?

Puffer vest- Similar
Blazer- Similar
Shirt- Club Monaco
Jeans- APC

Tomar fotos en la noche para este tipo de post no pasa todos los días. Anthony tomo las fotos entonces yo supe que íbamos a tener buenos resultados. Esta era la primera vez que me puse un chaleco encima de un chaleco. Que les parece? Lo intentarían ustedes?

2 comments:

  1. They came out great! Love the puffer over a blazer look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do it before I seen these photos.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...