Say Goodbye To Your Laces

Dile Adios A Tus Cordones

mpW9v6 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

Don't know about you but there are certain shoes I don't even bother tying, I just slip them on and go. I heard about Hickies, elastic bands you can add to your shoes and decided to try them out. My running shoes became my guinea pigs. The colorful elastic bands are very secure- I felt a very firm hold throughout my run. I especially like when things fit seamlessly with what I already own. As you can see my Brooks running shoes and Hickies look like they were meant for each other. Hickies come in a variety of colors so you know there is something there for you. What shoes will you try them on?

No sé de ustedes, pero hay ciertos zapatos que ni siquiera me molesto en amarrar, solo me les pongo y me voy. Me enteré de Hickies y decidí probarlos. Las bandas elásticas de colores son bien fuertes- sentí que me quedaban los zapatos de correr aun mejor. Me gusta especialmente cuando las cosas encajan a la perfección con lo que ya yo tengo. Como puedes ver mis zapatos para correr Brooks y Hickies parecen que fueron hechos el uno para otro. Hickies vienen en una variedad de colores entonces sabes que hay algo ahí para ti. ¿En qué zapatos vas a probarlos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...