#TBT Roberto Bolle And Friends Gala Press Conference


A couple of weeks ago I was invited to attend the press conference for the Roberto Bolle And Friends Gala event at the Italian consulate. It was a memorable experience not only because it was my first press conference but I got to see how important the celebration of Italian culture is to the people in attendance. 


In addition to the Consul General of Italy, Natalia Quintavalle who welcomed everyone to the press conference, Gabriella Scarpa, President of Acqua di Parma spoke about Italian Culture and the Gala event. She said "I am more than proud to support the Italian culture and particularly, Roberto Bolle, one of the worlds greatest dancers and the undisputed Ambassador of the highest artistic and cultural expression of our country." 


Roberto Bolle said, "I am proud to be the art director of the 'Roberto Bolle and Friends Gala,' because I think it perfectly represents the culture and the beauty of the Italian people and of my country"

Roberto Bolle and I after the press conference.
shirt- Hugh & Crye | Pants- Asos | Tie- Club Monaco

Not only was I  nervous about my first time at a press conference I was also concerned about what I was going to wear. I decided to keep it simple and chic with shades of gray. I felt completely comfortable in a trouser, dress shirt and tie. At the press conference I wasn't over dressed nor under dressed which is just how I like it.

Read my exclusive interview with Roberto Bolle about his Gala event in NYC and on his fashion essentials, here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi admin,
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    Protecting your hands is of paramount importance especially when working with sharp objects. This article helps readers understand the different types of cut resistant hand protection available.
    see more details: italian shirt

    your regards
    Shopno Kumari

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...