I'm Hooked on Giles & Brother

I've mentioned previously on the blog about great accessories to wear in the summer. One of my personal favorites that I wear all the time is the Giles & Brother hook with leather lashing. The fact that the leather band wraps around your wrist a couple of times is a plus. I like to look good but also I'm low maintenance so this is a great option. Visually it looks as if you're wearing more than one bracelet. If you're wearing a t-shirt, a long sleeve shirt or short sleeve shirt like pictured here you'll be adding a cool factor with no fuss. Who doesn't want that?


Previamente, he mencionado en el blog acerca de algunos accesorios para hombres que deberías considerar para el verano. Personalmente, uno de mis favoritos es esta pulsera de Giles & Brother. El hecho que la banda de cuero se envuelve par de veces es un aspecto favorable. Para i es importante ver me bien pero también me gusta ponerme lo mínimo posible- esta pulsera es una solución. Visualmente esta pulsera de la impresión de que es mas de una. Si tienes puesto una camiseta, una camisa de manga larga o una camisa de manga corta como en esta foto estarás añadiendo algo chulo a tu look. Y quien no quiere eso?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...