Accessories For The Season

As the weather get's hotter and more humid layering is hard to do. That's why you have to branch out, make sure your accessories are on point so you wont need a lot to make a statement. These are some of my favorites for the season.

Garrett Leight California Optical or GLCO for short has been on my radar for some time. Their modern silhouettes with classic feel are perfect the sunny days ahead.

Love this Maison Kitsuné cap from their '15 collection. It reminds me of my days in Paris and how sometimes I want to be Parisian.

If you're looking for cool slip-ons make sure to check out Aldo's selection. I'm hearting these and plan on wearing them all summer long.

Did you notice the watch throughout the pictures? It's from Skagen and so is this bag! This supple leather bag is the right size for all your needs. I took this around Miami and it was perfect.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...