Short Sleeves Shirts at The Miami Design District

As I was on my way to the airport on my latest visit to Miami, I decided to check out my high school alma mater's neighborhood, the Miami Design District. I was amazed to see how much it had changed for the better. Where there would be small independent galleries or vacant spaces there's a Tom Ford and Dior shop opening. They don't stick out that much as right across the street you can find  Givenchy, Burberry and even a Loewe boutique amongst other luxury brands. In the middle of all this there is a courtyard with a huge bubbly sculpture very similar to what you might've seen at the Dior Cruise collection show just a few days ago. So what do you wear to a place like this? Keep it classy and simple and because of the humidity South Florida is famous for a short sleeve shirt is perfect. Oh, and make sure to walk over to the neighborhood of Wynwood to check out all the impressive street art too.

Shirt and Pants- Bonobos | Sunglasses - Garrett Leight California Optical | Shoes- Aldo | Suitcase- Burton




One of the smartest travel decisions I've made is taking this Burton suitcase with me. After years of traveling this bag's wheels are so smooth it glides and everything I need fits. It's the ideal bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...