Road Trip: New Orleans

I had seen pictures of New Orleans and they don't do it justice. It was like stepping to another country and time in history. My visit only lasted a few hours but I made the best of it by spending most of the time at the French Quarter. Jackson Square was one of the mandatory stops but I made sure to explore the surrounding streets and alleys. And of course, I could not forget to get a tasty beignet (or two) at Cafe Du Monde a couple of blocks from Jackson Square. Speaking of food I was left wanting to try more of all the delicious food New Orleans has to offer. I did get to try some jambalaya (how can you not!), andouille sausage and of course a po' boy. Needless to say, I will have to make my way back to NOLA for more than one reason.

Jackson Square in the background. Shirt- Parke & Ronen | Pants- Life After Denim | Shoes- K-Swiss x Billy Reid 

Sunglasses- Shwood Sunglasses | Bracelet- Giles & Brother 


Bag- Cambridge Satchel Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...