Men's Gift Guide: 2015


Time is ticking! Stores have extended their hours and the brisk cold air is reminding us that it's that time of year once again. With Christmas right around the corner here are a few gifts that won't require you to remember his size! I've gathered a few of my favorite things right now.

Noah Marion wallet- As a proud owner of one of his wallets I can tell you Noah Marion wallets are a goo buy and they weather so nicely. Check out the site for more option.

QP Collections dopp kit and tie- Known for their ties QP Collections has entered some new territory and they are doing some great things. Their dopp kit has that bit of rugged-luxury they will love. I also included their tie mainly because of the name, Crime Scene- get it?!? Get it.

Polo Ralph Lauren beanie- You know you'll find something at Polo. I found this comfy beanie...and it's on sale!

Salormade bracelet- I've been a fan of sailormade for some time now. This braided leather bracelet is a no-brainer.

Happy Gifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...