Must-Have Gift Guide

It's that time of the year, the most wonderful time of the year! One of my favorite things to do is getting thoughtful gifts for people I love and appreciate. Here are a few items I've found that help avoid one very serious problem, remembering their size. So, if the guy your shopping for tends to be more classic check out the Baume & Mercie Classima watch. If he likes to get creative then the Impossible Project camera is the way to go. For the fashionable guy in your life the Vince Camuto tote will be heaven sent. Practically every man needs to shave and Harry's Shave Set is one of the best out there (I use their blade, so I know). Also, consider getting a gift that gives back like Kiehl's Faile Collection which will donate 100% of proceeds to Feeding America. Lastly, one of my favorite new brands, Rich Uncle NYC, has cool illustrations that can be found on a variety of things you already use, like a canvas tote, IPhone case and pillow cases. With all these great options all I can say is Happy Gifting!

1- Baume & Mercier Classima Watch
2- Vince Camuto Tote
3- Impossible Project Camera
4- Harry's Shave Kit
5- Kiehl's Faile Collection for a Cause 
6- Rich Uncle NYC Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...