Denim


About 7 years ago I got a denim shirt. I thought it was pretty classic and for the last 5 years I have probably worn it a handful of times. Not too long ago going through my closet I saw it and tried it on and realized what potential it has. I had forgotten how much I liked it and even fit. Denim shirts are popping up everywhere now. Every major retail store has their take on it, Gap, J.Crew, Ralph Lauren, Reiss and others. Here are some looks you can try. The key is for there to be contrast between the denim shirt and the jeans, the bigger the contrast the better.

Hace unos 7 años me compre una camisa de mezclilla. Pensé que era muy clásico y en los últimos 5 años probablemente me lo he puesto un par de veces. No hace mucho tiempo buscando algo en mi armario lo vi y me lo probé y me di cuenta de lo potencial que tiene. Se me había olvidado lo mucho que me gustaba y como me quedaba. Camisas vaqueras están apareciendo por todas partes . Cada tienda tiene su propia interpretacion de la camisa en tiendas como Gap, J.Crew, Ralph Lauren, Reiss y mas. Éstas son algunas opciones que puedes probar. La clave es que exista un contraste entre la camisa y los pantalones vaqueros de mezclilla, lo mas contraste que alla, mejor es.










William Rast
Trussardi 1911
GQ Style UK
Vogue Homme International

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...