Under Underwear Spring/Summer 2014

As much as I love my raw denim jeans, boots and 3 layers of clothes as soon as I get home I hurry and change in to more comfortable clothes. Under Underwear is a perfect example of great lounge wear (that can be worn out too) and underwear with soft fabrics and a variety of patterns that you'll run home to. Ladies, you'll be happy to know this collection is unisex, sizes run from XXS-XL. Below are a few of my favorite looks from their Spring/Summer 2014 collection.

Me encantan mis jeans, botas y abrigarme durante el invierno pero enseguida que llego a casa me pongo ropa mas comoda. Under Underwear es un buen ejemplo de ropa comoda para estar en casa (que tambien puedes ponerte para salir) y ropa interior con telas increiblemente suaves disponibles en una variedad de diseños. Buenas noticias chicas, esta colección es unisex, las tallas corren de XXS-XL. Los siguientes son algunos looks favoritos.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...