Meet Model Emilio Flores from Spain

ph: Greg Vaughan

Spanish model, Emilio Flores with Soul Artist Management in NYC took a few minutes to answer some questions. To switch things up we'll start with the interview in spanish as that's how the interview was originally done and then the translation in english. Make sure to follow Emilio on all his adventures in NYC and abroad on Twitter and Instagram.

-Como empezaste trabajando como modelo?
Mi familia y un amigo me presionaron a intentarlo ya que si fuera por mi nunca habría dado ese paso, no me veía capaz de ganarme la vida con mi físico.

-Cuanto tiempo has estado modelando? 
3 años; empece en el verano de 2011

-Cual es tu experiencia favorita hasta el momento como modelo? 
La vivo cada día, es difícil decirse, por que cada día es inolvidable, es como crear una historia día a día, paso a paso. Pero hay una que aun me llena de felicidad fue cuando vi emocionarse a mi booker Reinaldo (Traffic Madrid) el día que me conoció.

-Cuales ejercicios y deportes son parte de tu entrenamiento (regime)? Normalmente me levanto bastante temprano para caminar, me encanta caminar sobre todo por Nueva York. Tambien practico Karate, muchos estiramientos y como dice mi madre, "no estar nunca parado excepto cuando duermes"…Hahaha

-Comer saludablemente es una parte importante de tu vida. A donde te gusta comer en NYC?
Me encanta comer, pero para mi la comida es mi medicina y vario mucho de alimentación, pero sinceramente mi sitio favorito en Nueva York es sin duda Whole Foods.


Ph: Edu Garcia

-How did you start modeling?
My family and a friend insisted I try it out if it were for me I would've never thought I would make a living from my looks.

-How long have you been modeling?
3 years. I started the summer of 2011.

-Up until now what has been one of your favorite experiences as a model?
I live it every day. It's hard to say because every day is unforgettable, it's like creating history day after day, step by step. But there is one experience that still fills me with joy, when I saw my booker at Traffic Madrid, Reinaldo, get excited when he first met me.

-What exercises or sports are part of your regimen?
I usually wake up early to walk, I love to walk especially in New York. Also, I practice Karate and lots of stretching and how my mother always says, "never stand still unless you're sleeping"…hahaha.

-Eating healthy is an important part of your life. Where do you like to eat in NYC?
I love to eat but for me food is my medicine and I eat a variety of foods. Honestly, my favorite place in NYC without a doubt is Whole Foods.

ph: Arnaldo Anaya-Lucca

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...