What I Wore: NYFWM Day 1

One of the main factors for what I'm going to wear on a certain day is the weather. That's very tricky in a place like New York where the weather shifts from day to day. Luckily, what I had in mind to wear on Day 1 of New York Fashion Week's Men was right on point. These cargo pants by Original Penguin are awesome! The fit is called Rogue and someone at the shows told me he thought I had them tailored because of how well they fit. The shirt from The Tailory NYC I've featured before but thought it was perfect to wear to the shows. Considering how warm it was I was comfortable and looked put together. Score!

Pants- Original Penguin | Shirt- The Tailory NYC | Shoes- Tretorn  




Sunglasses- Toms | Watch- Skagen
Photos by Phil van Nostrand

Uno de los factores principales de lo que me voy a poner es el clima. En un sitio como Nueva York eso es algo bien importante por que el clima y la temperatura cambia día tras día drasaticamente. Afortunadamente, lo que decidí ponerme para el primer día de New York Fashion Week's Men shows resulto ser lo ideal. Me encantan como estos panatalones cargo por Original Penguin me quedan. Alguien me dijo que pensaron que los llevo a una sasteria por que me queden tan bien. La camisa de The Tailory NYC ya la he mostrado en el blog pero pensé que era perfecta para un dia caluroso y para los shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...