Savor the Last Bit of Summer

T-shirt: MeUndies | Swim Trunks: T.Christopher | Slip-ons: (similar) | Sunglasses: Michael Bastian by Randolph Engineering 

Summer is almost over so make sure to take time and head to the beach or pool before it's to late. On my last trip to Miami I made sure to go to the pool and try out my new swim trunks from T.Christopher. They're a more tailored fit than board shorts made them look and feel custom-made. I partnered them with a t-shirt, slip-ons and sunglasses I was set to go around town once I was done at the pool. My trip would definitely had not been the same with out that moment in the water. How will you savor the last bit of summer?

El verano esta por acabarse, así que toma el tiempo de ir a la playa o a la piscina antes que se haga demasiado tarde. En mi ultimo viaje a Miami fui a la piscina para estrenar mi nuevo traje de baño de T.Christopher. El estilo es mas corto que otros trajes de baño pero me sirve como si fueran hechos espacialmente para mi, me encantan. Al ponermelos con una camiseta, zapatos sin cordones y gafas de sol estaba listo para la piscina y para salar por ahi. No lo pienses tanto y disfruta lo que falta del verano!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...