Adding a Layer to Your Summer Outfit

Denim Shirt- GAP | T-Shirt MeUndies | Short- J.Crew | Watch- Daniel Wellington 


We're in mid August and as much as I love the fall I don't want to let go of the comfort that is wearing shorts day in and day out. On a trip to the Miami Children's Museum where this picture was taken I wanted to step away from the norm but still wear my shorts so I put on a denim shirt over my t-shirt. I'm glad to say the denim shirt is here to stay and you can find them at places like GAP, True Religion and even Zegna. This American classic should be your go-to layering piece not only this summer but for every season.

Estamos a mediados de agosto y aunque me encanta el otoño no quiero dejar de sentirme cómodo vestido con mis pantalones cortos todos los días. En un paseo al Museo de Niños de Miami adonde se tomo esta foto quise cambiar el look de pantalones cortos y camiseta entonces me puse una camisa de jeans. Me alegro que ahora se puede encontrar camisetas de jeans en todas partes como en el GAP, True Religion y aun en Zegna. La camisa de jeans es clasico y podras usarlo el año entero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...