What I Wore To The Project Art Benefit

On November 21st a very special event took place at 82 Mercer in the heart of SoHo. Project Paz- a non-profit whose mission is to help kids victimized by violence in Juarez, Mexico, held their 4th annual Project Art Benefit. The benefit which included a silent auction and cocktail party brought together the fashion and art community for one great cause. As a member of Project Paz I attended the festivities and it was certainly a sight to see. The art work was hung along with the decorations and everything was set. The next thing I had to think about was what would be the most proper thing to wear for such an event. Menswear designer Carlos Campos came to mind and his Fall 2013 collection (yes, my brain works that way). I decided to go with the blazer and shirt from the following look.


In order to not only look put together but also comfortable I partnered the blazer and shirt with denim. I chose my Jacob Davis denim because of the dark wash and slim fit. Overall, I kept the look rather simple but I added a bracelet from Giles and Brother and it would be a subtle touch as it peeked from the shirt cuff.

At the event enjoying a treat from La New Yorkina!

I love great details like this man on a bike pattern on the shirt.

The bracelet gave it a good touch.

If you'd like to read more about the event and all the attendees check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...