Winter Favorites

Photo by: Ty Mecham

Not sure if you're like me but sometimes I find myself wearing the same thing every other week. This winter for starters, I'm reaching out for this felt backpack from Burton which is heaven sent. There is so much storage space and a built-in sleeve for my lap top. It's perfect for traveling. Skagen watches are known for their great design but once I saw the grey face and dark grey felt strap I knew I had to have it. Also, Caputo & Co. is all about beautiful men's accessories and this sleek black bracelet is just one example of the vast array they offer. The Belstaff vest is such a great fit and the tan color is very unique. And of course, a chambray shirt is always a smart choice all year round. What are your winter favorites?

No estoy seguro si eres como yo pero algunas veces me encuentro poniendo me la misma ropa cada semana. Este invierno por ejemplo estoy usando esta mochila de lana de Burton. Este tiene bastante espacio para mis cosas e incluye un bolsillo para mi laptop. Es perfecto para viajar. Los relojes de Skagen son conocidos por sus diseños pero cuando vi la combinación de grises en este reloj supe que lo quería. Incluso, Caputo & Co. se destaca en diseñar accesorios para caballeros y esta pulsera negra de cuero es solo un ejemplo de la gran variedad que ellos tienen. El chaleco de Belstaff es una buena opción, me encanta el color. Y claro una camisa vaquera es una opción imprescindible el año entero. Cuales son tus favoritos este invierno?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...