My Spring Go-To's

My four legged friend Baci, joined me to show you one of our favorite go-to spring looks. For spring I wear pieces that can work no matter what mother nature has up her sleeve. You can't go wrong with a water resistant jacket, just in case it rains and the weather channel forgot to mention it. I also like to brighten things up with a light blue button down and blue sneakers. During the winter I tend to wear a lot of black, navy is my transitional color. And as a personal trick I like to wear chinos if it rains- they dry faster than denim. What are some of your spring go-to pieces?




Jacket- Belstaff | Shirt- Five Four | Watch- Skagen | Chinos- J.Crew | Socks- Mack Weldon | Shoes- Swims

Note- Baci is wearing something special too. His collar is from Cambridge Satchel Company x Peanuts collection. What can I say, even my canine friends are stylish. // Ojo- Baci tambien tiene puesto algo especial. Su collar es de Cambridge Satchel Company por Peanuts. Que te puedo decir, aun mis amigos caninos visten bien.
Photos by Phillip van Norstrand

Mi amigo canino, Baci me acompaña para mostrarles mi ropa favorita para la primavera. En esta temporada escojo ropa que sin importar los cambios drásticos del clima serán apropiadas. Sin dudarlo un jacket aprueba de agua es esencial por si acaso llueve y el noticiero se le olvidó mencionarlo. En adición, me gusta ponerme colores un poco mas brillantes ya que tiendo a vestirme de negro durante el invierno. Tambien acostumbro ponerme pantalones tipo chino en vez de jeans porque se secan mucho mas rapido. Y a ti, que te gusta ponerte en la primavera?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...