ic! berlin in Miami

One of the main reasons I keep writing this blog is because I keep learning about amazing brands. Here is one more for all of you to know, ic! berlin. They're a German eyewear brand that makes frames by hand and lightweight materials. You thought people stopped doing that years ago- I'm sure. I took a few frames with me on my latest trip back home to Miami. While I was discovering the neighborhood of Wynwood in Downtown Miami they fit in just fine amongst all the surrounding art work.


Love the color of the Ostbahnhof

It's name suits it just fine, Eye-popping.

You know, I wouldn't head to Miami without some cool shades!
Take a look at all the other great style at icic! berlin's website! Stat.

Sponsored.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...