When I went to OKLAHOMA!

Little did I know that life was going to take me to Oklahoma but there I was, last week, to support my brother as he graduated from boot camp for the Army. As any proud brother who is also a blogger would do I went scouting for a cool spot to take pictures while he was getting debriefed. Driving around the area this beautiful building turned up. It used to be a high school and is now used as a municipal building. If you ever find yourself in those neck of the woods do not dismay there are a few things you should do and local places you should eat at. Let's start with dessert, do go to Braum's. This place has cheap and delicious desserts and is kind of like a bodega too. For an actual meal go to Back Porch Draft House, everything we got there was delicious. Lastly, make sure to go to the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. This city slicker was in awe of the majestic bison and the beautiful landscape. All in all, I had a great time and will not lie when I tell you that I also went to Outback and Chuck E. Cheese because, family. I'll do anything for family. 



I like to pack light and this Fjall Raven duffle was ideal for this short trip.

Sunglasses were a must during this trip! Sunglasses- RAEN

This shirt was perfect for the dry 80 degrees in Oklahoma. Shirt- Life/After/Denim



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...