Bold High-low Fashion


I saw this banded collar shirt at the Carlos Campos' studio and did not think twice about getting it. This shirt was a bit bolder than what I'm used to but I took that as a challenge to style it my way. I wore it here with a pair of my favorite chinos from the GAP and my black Givenchy lace-ups. With more and more talented men's fashion designers creating amazing pieces that can fit your everyday wardrobe easy combinations like this can be a common place occurrence. This look is a great mix of high-low fashion. When making that higher end purchase make sure you love the piece, don't just get it because it's trendy. You'll see how much easier it will be to show your style know-how when it's time to wear it out.

To the onlooker it might seem I'm going sockless, what they don't see are my Mack Weldon no-show socks.


Photographer- Phillip Van Nostrand

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...