ManchicXAdentro

Jorge Gallegos a.k.a Manchic reached out and asked me to be part of his ManchicX series where he partners with another blogger and styles him Manchic style while the other blogger styles him with their own personal style. I went ahead and styled him in a cool and relaxed look for the weekend. With the temperature dropping a cardigan and blazer are a perfect match. I added a bright v-neck to give the look a little color and he was set. Manchic's style is very different than mine so check out how he styled me on his site, IAmManchic.com! Let me know what you think.

Blazer- ASOS | Cardigan- J.Crew | VNeck- Threads 4 Thought

After the shoot we talked about each others personal style and what inspires us...read on.

- How would you describe your style?
My style is definitely very editorial and fashion forward. I can go from dandy guy during the day to club kid at night. For me, getting dress is so much fun. I love mixing trends to create an unique outfit… I'm very influenced by the 80's - Bring them back please! Rock & Roll and pop culture.

- Who are your Style Icons?
That is a tough question… However, I would say James Dean is without a doubt one of them. I'm obsessed with the whole bad-boy-look; and the hair… just amazing. Prince Pelayo, David Beckham, and Nick Wooster are also on my list.

- Do you have a secret or tip to share to dress better?
Here's what I think: it doesn't really matter how much money you pay for clothes, it's all about how you style it. You could be wearing all labels clothes, but if they styling is not right, your outfit will look terrible. So I would encourage you to splurge in key pieces such as basics, shoes and bags and go with something more affordable for the rest of your outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...