Great Design and Comfort: #RockportChallenge


I was asked to participate on the Rockport Challenge where an Adentro Style reader and I had to wear a pair of Rockport shoes from the Total Motion Collection. I chose their Chelsea boot the Total Motion Boot. This boot is so light-weight that it almost seems like your not wearing shoes. I walked around Brooklyn Bridge park to test them out and they were great. I felt like I could walk in them all day long. If I have a long day ahead with work and then an event these are my new go-to shoes.


The lucky reader to join me in the challenge was A. Rane. He works all day on his feet and commutes on his bike. He chose the Total Motion Wing Tips. Here he styled them with black denim and a t-shirt, keeping the more formal wing tips cool and relaxed. He's basically worn his new Rockport wing tips every day! Check out the rest of the Total Motion Collection to find great and comfortable designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...